Should be able to independently test and commission equipment. Expertise in understanding the single line diagrams, schematics and protection & metering drawings in electrical power system. Technical discussion with customers/consultants and ability to communicate effectively and act decisively.
Implementation of quality, safety requirements. Able to handle Testing & Commissioning of Protection Systems of all types of Relays including Electromechanical to Numerical Relays of all Manufacturers (ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric and AREVA). Hands on experience on PLC & SCADA and DCS will be additional advantage.
- BE EEE or Dip EEE
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in relevant field.
- Familiar with protective relaying concepts of transformer, motor, switchboards, bus, generators etc
- Hands on experience in testing, parameterize and programming of numerical relays is essential.
- Knowledgeable in interlocks/inter trips schemes used in HV/MV/LV switchgears.
- Experience in using secondary and primary injection kits of reputed make such as Omicron, Doble, Freja etc.is a must.
- Commissioning procedure and report preparation exposure is required.
- Maintaining records of changes implemented during commissioning and supporting project team to include such changes in built documentation.
- Installation supervision experience is an added advantage.
- Position : 10
- Language : Hindi(Mandatory)
- Experience in Testing and Commissioning
- Backup Protection Relay